2 Day Business Valuation Masterclass
Our business valuation masterclass is a practical two-day course designed to equip you with an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals under pinning business valuations.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the three main valuation techniques, namely the discounted cash flow (“DCF”) method, the capitalisation of earnings method and the net asset value method. They will understand the strengths and pitfalls of each method and will learn when each method is applicable and how to correctly apply each method.
A basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Compound Interest, the Time Value of Money, Income Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements is advantageous, although not essential
What this course covers:
- Build a business valuation model from first principles to final value
- Various definitions of value and their importance
- The correct matching of cash flows to discount rates
- Three prominent valuation methods and how to correctly apply them
- Benchmarking and ratio analysis
- Enterprise value vs Equity value
- Sensitivity analysis
All topics are supported by hand-on exercises to reinforce learning and retention.
The course is aimed at:
- Business owners
- CFO’s and Financial managers
- Investment bankers
- Consultants and analysts
- Private equity professionals
- Corporate finance advisors
To register for the course, please complete the form below: