3 Day Financial Modelling Fundamentals Course
Financial modelling fundamentals course is a three-day, entry level course that focuses on the core principles essential to building efficient, effective financial models.
What this course offers:
- Financial modelling fundamentals is a three-day, entry level course that focuses on the core principles essential to building efficient, effective financial models
- Tailored to meet the modelling needs of all aspiring first time financial modellers
- An in-depth understanding of spread sheet engineering – all essential Excel functions and techniques for financial modelling success.
- Distilling the key elements of the business case
- Best practice modeling methodology, structure, process and sequence
Hands on experience in building a complex model from first principles
- Analysis of the model output – understanding the insight
- Model output analysis consisting of returns and ratios, sensitivity analysis, scenarios, data tables
- Finalising and protecting the model
Who should attend?
- Financial officers, budget officers, middle and senior management
- Persons involved in the evaluation of financial models for projects, corporate financial evaluation and improvement
- All person required to build financial models
Request Registration Form: