4 Day Advanced Financial Modelling for Investment
Our advanced financial modelling course for investment evaluation is a practical four day course designed to equip financial and budget officers, middle and senior management, as well as consultants, analysts, private equity and corporate financial advisors, with the knowledge to assess investment opportunities and make informed business decisions.
What this course offers:
- Best practice methodology regarding model specifications, structure and sequence
- The importance of and interaction between Income Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements in financial models
- Calculating model output (e.g. Free Cash flows, Cash Flow waterfalls, DSCR and project ratios)
- Excel techniques useful in the analysis of model output (e.g. sensitivity analysis, scenarios, data tables, etc.)
- Calculating returns by incorporating Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC), Free Cash Flows, Net Present Values (NPVs) and Internal Rates of Return (IRR)
- Preparing a valuation model (DCF)
- Structuring a merger and acquisition model
- Assessing an investment banking opportunity – shareholders and financier perspectives
- Creating optimisation models utilising the Solver function
- Time series forecasting
- Modelling uncertainty (e.g. random possibilities, regression analysis and Monte Carlo simulations)
- An introduction to writing macros in VBA
In order to ensure the course is relevant and applicable to your business, content on the third day will be structured around your business requirements.
Who should attend?
Financial and budget officers, middle and senior management, as well as consultants, analysts, private equity and corporate financial advisors.
Request Registration Form: