4 Day Project Financial Modelling Master Class Course
This comprehensive course is divided into 2 modules. Module 1 is an extensive appreciation of Excel’s data management, reporting and modelling functionality. It covers an introductory discussion of the concepts of financial models, types of models and examples of a deterministic model.
What this Course offers:
- Project financial modelling master class is a practical four-day course that focuses on building efficient, effective project models from first principles
- Tailored to meet the modelling needs of any project model – the course deals with 3 different project models – a toll road model, a mining model and a real estate model
- An in-depth understanding of spread sheet engineering – all essential Excel functions and techniques for financial modelling success.
- Distilling the key elements of the business case
- Best practice modeling methodology, structure, process and sequence
- Hands on experience in building a complex model from first principles
- Analysis of the model output – understanding the insight
Who should attend?
- Persons responsible for building project feasibility models or evaluating of models pertaining to projects
- Financial officers, planners, middle and senior management
- Project financial advisors
Request Registration Form: