5 Day Advanced Financial Modelling Master Class
This comprehensive course is divided into 2 modules. Module 1 is an extensive appreciation of Excel’s data management, reporting and modelling functionality. It covers an introductory discussion of the concepts of financial models, types of models and examples of a deterministic model.
What this Course offers:
- Extensive investigation and demonstration of Excel functions and techniques essential for successful model building and managing, manipulating and reporting Excel data
- Introduction to Visual Basic and recording and writing Macros and custom functions
- Distilling the key elements of the business case as the building blocks of the model – creating the input sheet
- Building a financial model from first principles taking into account model design, specifications, structure, the required sheets and financial statements
- The importance of and interaction between Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements in financial models
- Designing and completing support schedules for the income statement and balance sheet
- Designing and completing the financial statements
- Calculating model outputs, cash and profits available for dividends and financial ratios
- Excel techniques useful in the analysis of model output (e.g. sensitivity analysis, scenarios, data tables, etc.)
- Steps in finalising and protecting the model
- Creating optimisation models utilising the Solver function
- Time series forecasting
- Facilitate modelling uncertainty (e.g.random possibilities, regression analysis and Monte Carlo simulations)
- Modelling issues such as multi file models, consolidating data, and a comprehensive investigation of various loan issues
Who should attend?
- CEOs CFOs, General Managers, Financial Managers, Management Accountants, Budget Officers, Strategy Advisors and Corporate Financial Advisors.
- Anyone responsible for the financial performance of your company or project.
To register for the course, please complete the form below: