Financial Modelling Certification Program | Module 1
Our financial modelling certification program sets a new standard in financial modelling training.
The course is designed to empower corporate executives to make informed decisions. The training methodology follows the principles of meaningful learning to ensure delegates not only have a clear and complete understanding of all the related facts, concepts and principles but also have the ability to apply the knowledge learned to a variety of situations and contexts.
What this module cover?
This is the introductory module which will cover:
- Modelling background, principles and applications
- Essential Excel for successful modelling
- Exercises: Improving a model design, completing a monthly budget model
- Module 1: 25 – 28 January 2021
- Module 2: 22 – 23 February 2021
- Module 3: 15 – 18 March 2021
Total Certification Program Investment – R18,950 excluding VAT broken down as follows:
- A non-refundable registration fee: R 2,000 – payable on registration for the program
Module 1: R 4,950 – payment due 10 days prior to commencement of the live online training
Module 2: R 5,500 – payment due 10 days prior to commencement of the live online training
- Module 3: R 6,500 – payment due 10 days prior to commencement of the live online training
Request Registration Form: