Complete Introduction to Power BI Desktop
This course runs over 5 days, from 12-5pm with 5 live interactive, instructor led training sessions.
Price: R5,995 excl. VAT
Microsoft Power BI is becoming the world’s most powerful self-service BI platform. This business analytical tool delivers insight into any organization and will give you the ability to drive and direct informed and agile business decisions.
Power BI is the easiest to use data analysis, reporting and interactive tool. You can create your own dataset based on a single or multiple source and transform this data into professional-quality interactive dashboards.
What this course covers:
- Learn Power BI Best Practice, Tips and Tricks
- Understand Power BI Desktop and its components
- Learn how to connect to different data sources using Query Editor
- Learn how to work in different views of the Data Model
- Learn to create calculated columns and measures
- Learn to use the DAX Formula language to develop powerful calculations
- Learn how to create a wide range of charts and visualizations
- Learn how to create, modify and customize interactive dashboards, visualization and reports to convey specific business KPI and measures
All topics are supported by hand-on exercises to reinforce learning and retention.
The course is aimed at:
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
- Data analysts and Excel users hoping to develop advanced data modelling, dashboard design and business intelligence skills
- People who want to understand how to create customized visuals
- All Excel users who work with data, reports and dashboards
- Management Accountants who are required to report on transactional data sets
- Marketing and Operational Analysts
- Entrepreneurs / CEO /Accountants looking to master the Data Analysis process
- Anyone wanting to transition into Business Analytics
Request Registration Form: