Developing Professional Dashboards using Excel Course
The course has been designed to give accountants, managers and persons who have a monthly reporting responsibility, the ability to develop professional reports that will assist in better decision making. This Masterclass programme gives the attendees the knowledge to use the sophisticated features of Excel to generate reports that will inform the reader in a way that was not possible a few years ago.
What this course covers:
- Understanding the taxonomy of how good decisions are made
- How to determine the correct objects (which include Tables, Graphs and Text) in structuring a good report
- How to develop an Excel GUI (Graphic User Interface)
- How to analyse large data sets using Pivot Tables
- How to develop a Dashboard using Excel
All topics are supported by hand-on exercises to reinforce learning and retention.
The course is aimed at:
- Office Administrators
- Management Accountants
- Operational and Sales Managers
Request Registration Form: