Financial Modelling Certification Program | Module 3
Our financial modelling certification program sets a new standard in financial modelling training.
The course is designed to empower corporate executives to make informed decisions. The training methodology follows the principles of meaningful learning to ensure delegates not only have a clear and complete understanding of all the related facts, concepts and principles but also have the ability to apply the knowledge learned to a variety of situations and contexts.
What does module 3 cover?
This is the introductory module which will cover:
- – Designing financial statements
- – Analysing model results, ratios, sensitivity, scenarios Discounted Cashflows, Free Cash Flow, Net Cash Flow, RONA, ROE, DSCR, WACC, Project IRR, Equity IRR, Dividend IRR
- – Exercises: building financials, completing analysis of the three models in Module 2
- Module 1: 5 – 8 October 2020
- Module 2: 17 – 18 November 2020
- Module 3: 7 – 9 December 2020
Total Certification Program Investment –
R18,950 R16,950 excluding VAT broken down as follows:
- A non-refundable registration fee: R 2,000 – payable on registration for the program
Module 1: R 4,450 – payment due 10 days prior to commencement of the live online training
Module 2: R 5,000 – payment due 10 days prior to commencement of the live online training
- Module 3: R 5,500 – payment due 10 days prior to commencement of the live online training
Request Registration Form: