Mining Financial Modelling Course
This course runs over 4 days, from 12-5pm with 4 live interactive, instructor led training sessions.
Our mining financial modelling course is a practical programme designed to assist financial officers, project managers, analysts, as well as middle and senior management prepare, structure and analyse comprehensive mining project models.
What this Course offers:
- Mining financial modelling is a practical three-day course that focuses on building efficient, effective mining models from first principles
- Tailored to meet the modelling needs of any mining project model
- An in-depth understanding of spread sheet engineering – all essential Excel functions and techniques for financial modelling success.
- Distilling the key elements of the business case
- Best practice modelling methodology, structure, process and sequence
- Hands on experience in building a complex model from first principles
- Analysis of the model output – understanding the insight
- Domain knowledge required to build successful mining models
Who should attend?
- Mining engineers, mining project advisors and investors
- Financial officers, planners, middle and senior management in the mining field
- Persons responsible for building mining feasibility models or evaluating of mining projects
Request Registration Form: