Premium Financial Modelling Master Class
This course runs over two 5 day parts, from 12-5pm with 10 live interactive, instructor led training sessions.
This course is delivered through live interactive online training over two Parts:
- Part 1: 23-29 September
- Part 2: 19-23 October
R20,000 R17,500 excl. VAT – SAVE R2,500!!!
This hands on practical course is a grand tour of financial modelling and is designed for delegates wishing to enhance their capacity to build a variety of comprehensive and complex financial models.
What this Course offers:
- Distilling the key elements of the business case as the building blocks of the model
- Best practice methodology regarding model specifications, structure and sequence
- The importance of and interaction between the input sheet, the support schedules, the Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet
- Calculating model output e.g. Free Cash flows, CFADS, Cash Flow waterfalls, DSCR and project ratios
- Excel techniques useful in the analysis ofmodel output (e.g. sensitivity analysis, scenarios, data tables,etc.)
- Calculating returns by incorporating Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC), Free Cash Flows, Net Present Values (NPVs), Internal Rates of Return(IRR) and various Project Ratios
- Building various financial models to convey the different elements and characteristics of models
- Analysing the model results, calculating returns, sensitivities, scenarios, data tables and protecting the model
- Optimisation Models
- Alternate forecasting techniques
- Reviewing alternative loanstructures
- Uses of the Control keys
Who should attend?
- CEOs CFOs, General Managers, Financial Managers, Management Accountants, Budget Officers, Strategy Advisors and Corporate Financial Advisors.
- Anyone responsible for the financial performance of your company or project.
Request Registration Form: