Renewable Energy Financial Modelling Course
This course runs over 4 days, from 12-5pm with 4 live interactive, instructor led training sessions.
Renewable Energy Financial Modelling focuses on Financial Modelling in the Renewable Energy sector.
What this course covers:
- Building two complex renewable energy models from first principles taking into account model design, specifications, structure, the required sheets and financial statements
- The importance of and interaction between the Input Sheet, Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements in financial models
- Designing and completing support schedules for the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Designing and completing the financial statements
- Calculating model outputs, cash and profits available for dividends and financial ratios
- Excel techniques useful in the analysis of model output (e.g. sensitivity analysis, scenarios, data tables, etc.)
- The importance of financing ratios such as Project Ratios and Debt Service Cover Ratios
- Measuring Project returns such as Free Cash Flows, Net Present Values (XNPVs), Project XIRR, Equity IRR, Dividend IRR Internal Rates of Return) and Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Finalising and protecting the model
- Alternative Loan structures
Who should attend?
- Financial officers, budget officers, middle and senior management
- Persons involved in the evaluation of financial models for renewable energy projects
Request Registration Pack: